Himalayan Children’s Charities values your contribution and would like to ensure your confidence in our foundation. We adhere to the following policies:
- Any personal information of our donors will never be released without expressed consent
- No personal information of our website visitors is collector or distributed
- All online donations are performed using secure third party payment systems
- Donors may, at any time, request to be removed from HCC’s contact list
- HCC tax forms are publicly available documents, in accordance with public non-profit regulation
Donors have the opportunity to remain anonymous to the maximum extent allowed by law In the event that a donor provides financial support exceeding $5000, the individual or organization must be included as an extension of the IRS 990 form in accordance with public non-profit regulations.
If you have any questions about our policy, please contact Bruce Keenan (email@example.com), president and founder of HCC, providing your name and phone number.
Donor Refund Policy
This is the donation refund policy of Himalayan Children’s Charities. We collect unrestricted donations to our annual giving fund at events, via mail, and online to support our mission.
If you believe that an error has been made in connection with your donation, or you wish to request a refund, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavor to work with you to correct any such error, and, if necessary, make any refund or correction that is appropriate. To request a refund, you must contact us using the email address listed above. Refunds will only be made on a donation if the request is made within 15 calendar days of the date on which you made the contribution. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment, except cash donations will be returned via check. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.