Higher-Learning Education Scholarships

Higher-Learning Education Scholarships​:

For students wishing to continue past grade 10, scholarship applications are available for college, university or technical school education. Tuition and board is provided based on merit, motivation and academic dedication.

In 2016, our first group of 10 students graduated from university and from HCC programs, of which all are employed and/or are business owners, and 5 of whom are pursuing further graduate and post graduate level education in subjects ranging from digital animation, psychology, pharmacology, and business administration and finance.

We currently support 9 university students, 11 college students (grades 11 and 12), 2 graduate school students, and 3 students in postgraduate and technical degree courses.