Earlier this Fall, Rupesh, one of HCC’s Signature Program students, graduated with his Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management from the Global College Academy of Tourism and Hospitality Education in Kathmandu. As a part of the completion of his degree, Rupesh completed a one year internship period where he had the choice to complete his practical hotel education training either domestically or internationally. Last year, Rupesh spent part of his year at the five star Thistle Port Dickson Resort and Spa Hotel in Port Dickson, Malaysia, a beach town about 60 kilometers from the capital Kuala Lampur (click HERE to read Rupesh’s report about his practical experience at the Port Dickson Resort). With Rupesh’s practical experience and now degree under his belt, we can’t wait to see what Rupesh decides for his future. Congratulations Rupesh! We are so proud of you, and we’re so excited for your future.
- HCC 2018: Year of Leadership
- Harsha Selected to Play for Nepal in Street Child World Cup in Russia 2018
- HCC Distributes Anti-Trafficking Comics as Human Trafficking Awareness Month Begins
- Rina and Kabita Featured in The Himalayan Times
- Guest Column: Going Home to Khushi Ghar
- Photos from the Annual Atlanta Fundraiser are Available Online
- Rupesh Graduates with Bachelor’s in Hotel Management
- Students Celebrate Nepali Holidays with Family Time and Community Service
- Sponsor Corner: Meet Sherry Jones
- HCC Achieves High Rankings from Guidestar and Great Nonprofits
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Thanks for signing up!