Himalayan Children’s Charities (“HCC”) values your contribution and would like to ensure your confidence in our foundation.
- Personal Identifying Information.
- The only time we collect Personal Identifying Information is when you participate in any volunteer project, or request to be informed via email about HCC events and programs. Such information includes your name, email address, home telephone number, mobile phone number, and residential address in the event that you voluntarily provide that information to us.
- If you make a donation directly to HCC, (not using Pay Pal, see below) we will maintain the above information, including records of any such transactions which may include bank account or routing numbers.
- We take your privacy seriously and do not distribute or share any of the above personal information about you with any third parties absent your express consent.
- Donors have the opportunity to remain anonymous to the maximum extent allowed by law. In the event that a donor provides financial support exceeding $5000, Personal Identifying Information of the individual or organization must be disclosed to the Internal Revenue Service in accordance with federal regulations. These IRS records are considered public documents pursuant to federal law.
- Data Collection and Cookies
- HCC does not use any software or application that tracks your visits to our website, and we do not employ “cookies” or other data-mining tools that are placed on your browser.
- Third-Party Participants
- If you have made direct donations of less than $5000, or you have signed up to get emails from HCC and wish to stop receiving them and/or wish to have any related Personal Identifying Information deleted, please send an email to [email protected].
Donor Refund Policy
This is the donation refund policy of Himalayan Children’s Charities. We collect unrestricted donations to our annual giving fund at events, via mail, and online to support our mission.
If you believe that an error has been made in connection with your donation, or you wish to request a refund, contact us at [email protected]. We will endeavor to work with you to correct any such error, and, if necessary, make any refund or correction that is appropriate. To request a refund, you must contact us using the email address listed above. Refunds will only be made on a donation if the request is made within 15 calendar days of the date on which you made the contribution. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment, except cash donations will be returned via check. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
SIGN UP & STAY CONNECTED
HCC is a 501(c)(3) organization. Gifts are deductible to the full extent allowable under IRS regulations.
Himalayan Children's Charities PO BOX 8958 Atlanta, GA 31106