Reports & Financials
HCC is fully committed to transparency in its financial activities and has been recognized by established charity accreditation groups such as Guidestar and Great Nonprofits, which list HCC as a “Valued Partner” for full adherence the guidelines of:
- Commitment to transparency
- IRS legitimacy as a legal non-profit charitable entity
- Reporting on annual revenue and expense
- Public mission statement
- Available impact statement
Our most recent annual reports and IRS tax returns are linked below for viewing or download as PDF documents.
In 2018, our expenses were broken down as follows:
- Fundraising Costs $6,300 – 2%
- Program Service Expenses $333,492 – 96%
- Management and General $6,274 – 2%
SIGN UP & STAY CONNECTED
HCC is a 501(c)(3) organization. Gifts are deductible to the full extent allowable under IRS regulations.
Himalayan Children's Charities PO BOX 3837 Alpharetta, GA 30023-3837