Himalayan Children’s Charities creates paths out of poverty for vulnerable children and at-risk youth in Nepal. Through investment in quality education, innovative mentorship and a loving family environment, we help build lives of leadership.
Founded by Susan Keenan and Bruce Keenan in 2000, HCC has directly supported 215 students and impacted the lives of thousands more. Donate today to help abandoned, orphaned, and impoverished students get an education and a safe place to live.
Change A Life
- $10 a month gives a child access to medical care
- $25 a month sends a rural child to school
- $100 a month gives an orphan an education and a safe place to live
- $225 a month gives a university education to an impoverished student
Latest News and Updates
Atlanta High Schoolers Raise Funds for HCC Learn More >
Tulsi Reports on the HCC Annual Picnic Learn More >
The 2019 HCC Annual Report is here! Learn More >
Issue #6 HCC Student Newsletter Learn More >
Student Life in Lockdown Learn More >
Issue #5 HCC Student Newsletter Learn More >
Meet Our Students
Why Donate To HCC
1. Mentorship of at-risk children creates positive futures.
2. Education breaks the poverty cycle.
3. Emotional well-being is vital for success.
4. Orphaned children are vulnerable to trafficking, child labor, and early marriage.
5. HCC has a proven track record of accountability and responsibility
Change A Life
DONATE TO HCC NEPAL
20+ students are studying or have studied in university. Twelve of them have graduated with university degrees.
HCC has supported over 200 children with quality education, nurturing care, and cutting-edge mentorship since 2000.
Over 10,000 children have benefited from HCC’s outreach programs.